Skip to content
- Developed Degrees of Separation: A Queer Oral Herstory (as told by separatist puppets) for theÂ Pop-Up Museum of Queer History. What’s next? A multimedia documentary video project combining oral histories with original footage that explores queer separatism in America from lesbian feminist womyns lands to intentional queer homes across America.
- Created solo performance piece “Bottoming for Equality” about my experiences working in the gay rights movement, performed at:
- Leading retail worker created rap music video on issues affecting low-wage workers in New York City for Retail Action Project.
- Co-organized the first two Brooklyn Skillshares,Â a free community-led learning series organized and taught by and for Brooklyn residents.
- Performed in queer re-make of Auntie Mame titled “Auntie Flame” at Dixon Place’s 2012 Hot Festival.